New build, conversion, renovation, part-build – Property Development Finance is funding for either major new building projects or comprehensive renovations. Goldmann and Sons PLC can introduce you to lenders who can source finance for residential, commercial and mixed-use developments.
- Fast turnaround of your application, giving you an approval in principle in as little as 24 hours
- Market leading timescale for releasing the funds for your development
- Lending up to 75% Loan to Cost or a maximum of 60% of the Gross Development Value (GDV)
- Flexible terms based on your development plans
- Loans for new build, conversion, or refurbishment developments from £250,000, including mixed use and student accommodation developments
- Flexible loan terms up to 24 months on simple or complex developments
- Interest rates set on a deal by deal basis
What sort of rate can you expect to pay?
- There are no set rates for property development finance. That´s where we come in. Goldmann and Sons PLC has access to providers in the whole market and work with a panel of specialist property development lenders and other institutions to find the right provider who is able to negotiate the best rate for each proposition.
- The lenders we can put you in touch with assess each application individually and price according to the strength of the development proposition and the borrower. We have years of experience in this field and know what information should be included within an application and how best to present it when you´re ready for submission.
- Goldmann and Sons PLC are dedicated to providing as much information as possible for potential clients to assist in their decision making process and to this end the provider we can introduce you to has given an indication of what you might expect to pay. At the moment, a good benchmark starts from around 6.0%. Usually the interest can be rolled up into a loan, so there are no monthly payments.
How much will you be able to borrow?
To give an indication of what could be available, the provider we can introduce you to has provided more information about their product and service:-
- With them the loan amount is based on the percentage of the Gross Development Value (GDV) at the end of the work, currently this is up to a maximum of 60% loan to GDV, with a maximum of 75% of the total costs. Typically they can work with developers looking for funding from as little as £250,000.00 through to projects needing finance in excess of £25 million. Currently they don´t have an upper limit, but if you want to borrow a smaller amount, they believe a refurbishment loan is likely to be more suitable.
- Loans are normally structured to ensure that the developer`s contribution is utilised up-front with the lender providing the majority, if not all, of the build costs. It is usual for funds to be drawn down in stages against architect´s or quantity surveyor´s certificates.
How long can you borrow for?
A property development loan taken with the provider we introduce you to is usually arranged on an interest-only basis and term of the loan would typically be 6 to 18 months depending on the size and nature of the underlying project. Usually the interest can be rolled up into a loan, so there no initial monthly payments.
Finance requirements are negotiated with a full panel of property development lenders and other financial institutions to provide the right ´match´ to the project.
Why choose Goldmann and Sons PLC?
Goldmann and Sons PLC can put you in touch with providers with access to the whole mortgage market. During our robust selection process, we ensure the firms we introduce you to have established and long-standing relationships with both private and high street banks helping them achieve lending decisions which may not be available through other channels. Currently gaining access to mortgage finance is becoming increasingly challenging, Goldmann and Sons PLC can put you in touch with knowledgeable finance brokers who are supported by helpful administrators dedicated to making the task of financing or re-financing your property as quick and painless as possible.
Goldmann and Sons PLC´s dedicated providers giving you the following benefits:
- Competitive bespoke mortgage solutions, sometimes on exclusive terms
- Personalised and distinguished service
- Excellent relations with mortgage lenders
- Experienced in arranging large residential development loans
- Competitive rates and flexible terms